Watch this video on how to use the Minecraftskins.com or Novaskin.me website to download any Minecraft skin, or follow the steps below.
How to use the Minecraft Skindex website from a desktop or laptop computer:
- Open the Minecraft Skindex site at http://www.minecraftskins.com/.
- Select a skin. Click on the Minecraft skin that wou want for your Minecraft playing character.
- Please note that you can also search for a skin in the search bar at the very top of the page, or click on Latest or Top in the left hand side of the page.
- You can also make your own skin with the Minecraft Skin editor.
3. Click on Download. On the right side of the chosen skin’s page, you will see a download button. Click it to download the Minecraft skin to your computer. You may have to select a download location, depending on your browser.
4. Open the Minecraft website at https://minecraft.net/. or launch the Minecraft Launcher from your desktop.
5. Click the menu symbol ☰ in the right corner of the page. On the drop-down menu choose Profile. If you launchedthe Minecraft Launcher, just cli.ck on ‘Skins’ at the top of the page.
- If you are not logged into Minecraft, you must enter your email address aas well as your password, then click on LOG IN.
6. Click on select a file. Find the white button at the bottom of the screen, and click on it. Or, in the Minecraft Launcher Java Edition, click on ‘Browse’. Then, click on the skin file that you have just downloaded. The file will be in your computer’s “Downloads” folder. Then, Click on ‘Open.’ in the bottom-right corner. Your chosen skin file should then be uploaded to your Minecraft profile page.
7. Click Upload. Find the white Upload button at the bottom of the page. This will change the skin for your Minecraft character.
You have now successfully changed the skin of your minecraft character.